Student clubs are an important forum for discovering and developing talents. They play an important role in building educational and life experiences for students, allowing them to practice non-academic activities, and help to refine some skills in a practical way such as communication, teamwork and leadership.
– Discover, refine, develop and develop students’ talents, abilities and skills
– Getting the student to take responsibility, giving and giving
– instilling the spirit of cooperation and feeling of the other
– Contribute to the preparation of the university student and guide him to achieve a balanced personality.
The Social Service Club seeks to:
– Promoting students’ attitudes towards volunteering and community service
– Students acquire communication skills
– Promoting the concept of responsibility and self-reliance
– To inspire the enthusiasm of the participants and encourage them to achieve the best
– Promoting the principle of social solidarity
– High level of leadership skills
– Developing the spirit of teamwork, volunteering and giving
– Develop the spirit of cooperation with others and teamwork.
The club seeks to:
– Encouraging young people to exercise to develop their physical and mental abilities
-Help students to dump their energies purposefully and constructively.
-Instruct students to use their spare time in useful games to help them build their bodies
-Contributing to the elimination of psychological tension and emptying emotions
-To spread sports awareness aimed at sports to gain fitness and permanent activity and strengthen the body.