Required Documents for Registration
- A single civil status record (issued no longer than 3 months) or a photocopy of the passport for foreign students.
- A photocopy of the family civil registry.
- Three recent passport-sized photos.
- An endorsed photocopy of the Lebanese Secondary School certificate or its equivalent.
- For students of Teaching Diploma: An endorsed photocopy of their BA in Education or its equivalence (if it were issued by other than the Lebanese University).
- For equivalence of TS certificate: An endorsed photocopy of the TS certificate with an endorsed transcript of grades issued during the years of study.
- For equivalence of university credits: A transcript of grades endorsed by the ministry of Education and Higher Education with course description endorsed by the concerned university.
- A statement from the health system from which the student benefits:
- Social security.
- Cooperative of Government Employees.
- The Mutual Fund at the Lebanese University.
- Judges’ Mutual Fund.
- A photocopy of Security Forces card.
N.B.: Students who do not benefit from one of the aforementioned health systems are entitled to pay the social security fee.