The Digital Media and Advertising Office aims at achieving the University’s media goals by managing its digital media platforms, such as Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, the University website and others.
Description of duties and responsibilities
The Digital Media and Advertising Office is responsible for the following:
- Managing the University’s social media platforms and its website.
- Keeping the University’s pages on social media platforms and website up to date.
- Preparing digital projects to highlight the University’s achievements and areas of distinction, and to target specific student groups.
- Coordinating with the University’s different departments to publish news of activities, events and occasions on social media platforms and on the website.
- Producing media-related materials suitable for publishing on social media platforms.
- Posting students’ cultural and literary contributions on social media platforms and the University’s website.
- Documenting and archiving all digital materials.
- Producing communication materials for all departments responsible for communication with internal and external University audience.
- Producing media materials suitable for publishing on radio and television (videos, advertisements, feature stories, documentaries and others).
- Preparing posts targeting potential students (digital or printed communication materials to attract students).
- Preparing brochures, guidebooks, posters and graduation publications.
- Designing, producing and printing invitations.