The University offers its students with lockers for personal use in-campus. The Office of Student Affairs runs the locker rentals to ensure their proper use according to the following conditions:
Locker Rental Conditions
- Students of priority are the ones who first apply for rental.
- Lockers are rented each semester.
- Rental period expires on the last day of the final exams each semester.
- Only one locker may be rented during the semester.
- Rental renewals are applicable for one or two semesters without exceeding the end of the academic year.
- When renting a locker, a student shall pay an insurance fee to be recovered on returning the locker key.
- The University has the right to keep the insurance if the key was lost or not handed on time.
- Renewals are applicable for one time only.
- The deadline for renewals is the final day of the semester, or the student will have to wait until the beginning of the second semester to rent it again.
- The student must empty the locker and clean it on the expiry of the rental period, and hand the key to the Office of Student Affairs within the specified period, or the University shall be responsible for removing its content within 24 hours from the expiry date.
- Any student whose locker has been damaged or ruined shall report to the Office of Student Affairs during the rental period.
- Storing any perishable, flammable or explosive materials in the lockers is restricted, which on being caught, the rental shall be terminated.
- Storing illegal material or weapons of any kind in the lockers is restricted, which on being caught, disciplinary measures shall be taken.
- Lockers may not be shared, and on failing to abide to this measure, the rental shall be terminated.
- The University is not responsible for the loss of anything from the lockers.
- The University has the right to inspect the lockers when necessary.
- The University has the right to terminate the rental if the lockers were misused.
Locker Rental Procedures
- To rent a locker, a student shall fill the relevant application and pay the corresponding fees at the Accounting Office. The receipt must then be submitted to the Office of Student Affairs attached to the application. The Office of Student Affairs is responsible for providing the student with the locker key.
- Locker rental charges for one semester is 40.000 L.L.
- Insurance fee for one semester is 35.000 L.L.