“A Student Pursuing His Dream”
USAL launches “TOMOOH”. Under this program, USAL assumes social responsibility in the current difficult times. It responds to the sustainable development needs and it spreads higher education to empower younger generations.
TOMOOH scholarship program targets especially most disadvantaged Lebanese students. It consists of SIXTY scholarships in all majors and concentrations at USAL. TOMOOH scholarships ranges from 60 to 100% depending on social and academic criteria. The scholarships cover the three years needed to achieve a bachelor program at USAL.
TOMOOH enables the potential students to enroll in one of the several distinguished and market needed programs (locally and internationally).
The TOMOOH scholarships are distributed as follows:
- 10 – 100% scholarships.
- 10 – 90% scholarships.
- 10 – 80% scholarships.
- 15 – 70% scholarships.
- 15 – 60% scholarships.
To apply, the student is required to download and print the PDF application, and to submit it along with the necessary documents to the Office of Student Affairs at the university every day between 8:00 a.m. and 3:00 p.m.
Deadline for applications is Thursday, 30th of July, 2020.
Deadline has been extended to the end of August 2020.
The Required Documents:
- A salary statement for the employed person(s) in the family.
- An original family civil registration extract (will be returned), or a certified photocopy.
- A follow-up statement from the school or the university for each student in the family.
- A statement of the annual tuitions fees or the quarterly university tuition fees for family members registered in a school or a university.
- A home lease contract or any equivalent document + a photo of the contract (in case of lease).
- A loan statement (in case of a loan).
- A statement from the hospital/ doctor + prescription of medication from the doctor (in case of chronic illness in the family).
- A statement from the donor (in case the family receives aids or grants).